The-west & Cs 1.6 forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for The-west & Cs 1.6

HomeΠόρταλGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forums!->BE ACTIVE AND RESPECT OTHERS!
Your ip
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ΚΕΙΜΕΝΑ ΝΕΟΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗΣ ΛΟΓΟΤΕΧΝΙΑΣ Γ ΓΥΜΝΑΣΙΟΥ
Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:57 pm by hlias9

» ΚΕΙΜΕΝΑ ΛΟΓΟΤΕΧΝΙΑΣ A' ΓΥΜΝΑΣΙΟΥ
Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:11 pm by sotirisgakis

» ΜΑΘΗΜΑΤΙΚΑ Β' ΓΥΜΝΑΣΙΟΥ(link ficed)
Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:42 pm by moure7

» ΧΗΜΕΙΑ Β' ΓΥΜΝΑΣΙΟΥ
Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:23 pm by Geloios

» ΒΙΟΛΟΓΙΑ Α ΓΥΜΝΑΣΙΟΥ
Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Admin

» ΟΔΥΣΣΕΙΑ Α' ΓΥΜΝΑΣΙΟΥ
Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:02 am by lenouita

» Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Demo
Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:47 am by Admin

»  Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Demo
Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:41 am by Admin

» ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑ Γ ΓΥΜΝΑΣΙΟΥ
Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:38 am by Admin

Our toolbar
Click here to download our Toolbar!
Τι παιζει τωρα η TV!
Top posters
Admin
Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs I_vote_lcapIce Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs I_voting_barIce Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs I_vote_rcap 
Geloios
Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs I_vote_lcapIce Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs I_voting_barIce Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs I_vote_rcap 
kimerajamm
GELAO.GR
panosgads
theogad(HD)
hlias9
axilleas_syr
jerry
lenouita
Who's online
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

small chat
Ψηφοφορια
Ποιο απο αυτα τα θεματα σας αρεσει ποιο πολυ
Games
Music
Programs
Programs/Hack
Funny Video
Anekdota
Counter

Αποτελεσμα
Flash Game
Click here to play
Your ip

Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 130
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2010-02-26
Τόπος : ΕΛΛΑΔΑ-ΔΡΑΜΑ

Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs Empty
PostSubject: Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs   Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:36 pm

Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs Ice+Age+Dawn+of+the+Dinosaurs

Watch videos of this game here

Description Of the Game
The Ice Age 3 : Dawn of the Dinosaurs video game reunites fans with Scrat, Sid, Manny and Diego in an all-new quest based on the upcoming film from Twentieth Century Fox. As the unlikely herd travels across the tundra and beyond, they stumble upon another world - a lush Dinosaur World teeming with jungles, mysterious plants, fierce dinosaurs, wild new adventures and several new friends. Taking on the role of more than six playable characters, including everyone’s favorite Ice Age friends and newly introduced characters, players master their unique skills and abilities across more than 15 action-packed levels. In addition to the expanded features of the single-player, for the first time in an Ice Age game, players can team up with friends and family in eight competitive multiplayer mini-games.

Features
* Revisit the humor, characters and prehistoric environments from the movie — Players relive adventures from the film and beyond with all their favorite characters — earnest but goofy Sid the Sloth, big-hearted Manny the Mammoth, courageous Diego the Saber-toothed Tiger and inadvertent troublemaker Scrat — as they all return and join new friends on a wild quest across the frozen Ice Age to the lush Dinosaur World.

* For the first time in an Ice Age game, play as multiple characters — Offering more than six playable characters, the game allows players to master the unique abilities and combat skills of each through a wide variety of gameplay including action-platforming challenges, side-scrolling missions and puzzle solving.

* Introducing competitive multiplayer mini-games — Another first for the Ice Age game franchise, players will go head-to-head with up to four friends or family members in the all-new competitive multiplayer mini-games.

* Experience continuously changing gameplay through more than 15 levels — Every level presents new and exciting challenges as players learn and master each character’s abilities in order to defeat enemies, traverse dangerous landscapes, avoid obstacles and escape from perilous situations.

Click here to download

pass
softvnn.com
Back to top Go down
https://thewest-counter.forummotion.com

Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The-west & Cs 1.6 forum :: Games :: Games!-
Jump to: