The-west & Cs 1.6 forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for The-west & Cs 1.6

HomeΠόρταλGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forums!->BE ACTIVE AND RESPECT OTHERS!
Your ip
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ΚΕΙΜΕΝΑ ΝΕΟΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗΣ ΛΟΓΟΤΕΧΝΙΑΣ Γ ΓΥΜΝΑΣΙΟΥ
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:57 pm by hlias9

» ΚΕΙΜΕΝΑ ΛΟΓΟΤΕΧΝΙΑΣ A' ΓΥΜΝΑΣΙΟΥ
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:11 pm by sotirisgakis

» ΜΑΘΗΜΑΤΙΚΑ Β' ΓΥΜΝΑΣΙΟΥ(link ficed)
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:42 pm by moure7

» ΧΗΜΕΙΑ Β' ΓΥΜΝΑΣΙΟΥ
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:23 pm by Geloios

» ΒΙΟΛΟΓΙΑ Α ΓΥΜΝΑΣΙΟΥ
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Admin

» ΟΔΥΣΣΕΙΑ Α' ΓΥΜΝΑΣΙΟΥ
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:02 am by lenouita

» Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Demo
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:47 am by Admin

»  Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Demo
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:41 am by Admin

» ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑ Γ ΓΥΜΝΑΣΙΟΥ
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:38 am by Admin

Our toolbar
Click here to download our Toolbar!
Τι παιζει τωρα η TV!
Top posters
Admin
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow I_vote_lcapPirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow I_voting_barPirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow I_vote_rcap 
Geloios
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow I_vote_lcapPirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow I_voting_barPirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow I_vote_rcap 
kimerajamm
GELAO.GR
panosgads
theogad(HD)
hlias9
axilleas_syr
jerry
lenouita
Who's online
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

small chat
Ψηφοφορια
Ποιο απο αυτα τα θεματα σας αρεσει ποιο πολυ
Games
Music
Programs
Programs/Hack
Funny Video
Anekdota
Counter

Αποτελεσμα
Flash Game
Click here to play
Your ip

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 130
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2010-02-26
Τόπος : ΕΛΛΑΔΑ-ΔΡΑΜΑ

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow   Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:26 pm

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow Pirates+of+the+Caribbean+The+Legend+of+Jack+Sparrow

Watch videos of this game here

Description Of the Game
What’s not to love about Captain Jack Sparrow? Play as Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, and Elizabeth Swann as you hack and slash your way through fully interactive environments, including burning buildings, wrecked ships, and misty moonlit caves. One minute you are fighting hordes of enemies and the next you’re evading capture by the Royal Navy.

Join Captain Jack Sparrow as he recounts his most thrilling adventures. Did he really sack Nassau Port without firing a shot or ride away from a deserted isle on the backs of sea turtles? Now you’ll find out, firsthand!

Features
*Co-op Multiplayer-Take on the challenge with a friend and play side-by-side as Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, or Elizabeth Swann.
*Secret Treasures-Hidden passages, special coins, and other secrets await! Discover gold and treasure to purchase upgrades for advanced moves and special abilities.
*Unlockable weapons and combos-Throughout your adventure you’ll be rewarded with new swords that allow more advanced combos to defeat a wide range of deadly foes.

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

part 6

part 7
Back to top Go down
https://thewest-counter.forummotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 130
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2010-02-26
Τόπος : ΕΛΛΑΔΑ-ΔΡΑΜΑ

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow   Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:27 pm

συγνωμη ξεχασα πιο πριν να γραψω τον κωδικο!!
Ο κωδικος ειναι:

pass
www.rapidgamez.com
Back to top Go down
https://thewest-counter.forummotion.com

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The-west & Cs 1.6 forum :: Games :: Games!-
Jump to: